Welcome to the Video Effects Blog

Welcome to Video Effects Blog, where you can see what video effects I've been doing! Some in After Effects, and some in other programs.
You can find everything I do in After effects here, whether it is a video preview, sneak peak, or an update.
It does not matter if my work goes to YouTube. Everything is posted here. You will also find cool demos and, from time to time, some tips and randomness.


Click here to go back to fertogo.com

My Youtube Channel is: www.youtube.com/fertogo <--- Subscribe :)
What I am currently working on.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Working on new video: Blasted 2

I am currently 40% done with Blasted 2 I have added the effect, the camera shake and all that cool stuff. What is new in this version:
  • Shadow added
  • 3D guy looks like is standing on the floor
  • particles of the road exploding
  • Smoke
  • and more!
It is currently rendering. (by the time I wrote this the render is done) I just need to add sound effects, and the intro.
If Im almost done...why is it 40% you ask? Because this new blasted is going to be called Blasted 2: The landing! So I am actually going to shoot myself up and then land! Im almost done with the shooting up part, (40%) but I haven't started the landing part (40%) or the intro (10%) or sound effects (10)

Also, this week I got alot of new ideas which I will not mention yet, but when I finish Blasted 2 and start working on them Ill let you know.
Check back and remember to subscribe to my Youtube if you havent already.

No comments:

Post a Comment