Welcome to the Video Effects Blog

Welcome to Video Effects Blog, where you can see what video effects I've been doing! Some in After Effects, and some in other programs.
You can find everything I do in After effects here, whether it is a video preview, sneak peak, or an update.
It does not matter if my work goes to YouTube. Everything is posted here. You will also find cool demos and, from time to time, some tips and randomness.


Click here to go back to fertogo.com

My Youtube Channel is: www.youtube.com/fertogo <--- Subscribe :)
What I am currently working on.

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Blasted 2

I had some trouble finding the clothes I had for Blasted 2 in the past week but now I finnaly found them. Today, I did the landing part (40%) of the video which means I am 80% done with Blasted 2.
What I think of Blasted 2
  • Probably My Best Video Effect yet
  • Much Better that Blasted 1
  • Amazing Effects
I really like the result I'm getting with Blasted 2 and I think you will all like it. And as you might have thought Blasted 2 will be uploaded to My Youtube. I still need to make the intro and add the sound effects, and I will probably so that tomorrow. I don't know If I will use my normal Intro or the New Speed Particle Intro.
Talking about the new speed particle intro...I uploaded it to revver the file was 755kb big so It uploaded in about half a second. But after one day it is still transcoding (usually after one hour it is done transcoding) so I dont know what is wrong with it. although the effects looks pretty cool.

Some people where asking me why I didnt upload a video this week and my answer is...This week is spring break which means no school...I've been with friends and stuff...I didnt want to rush blasted two so I postponed it to next week. Also, I have started 4 videos in my other Channel EJoFEJ which include a music parody, stopmotions and more...

No comments:

Post a Comment