Welcome to the Video Effects Blog

Welcome to Video Effects Blog, where you can see what video effects I've been doing! Some in After Effects, and some in other programs.
You can find everything I do in After effects here, whether it is a video preview, sneak peak, or an update.
It does not matter if my work goes to YouTube. Everything is posted here. You will also find cool demos and, from time to time, some tips and randomness.


Click here to go back to fertogo.com

My Youtube Channel is: www.youtube.com/fertogo <--- Subscribe :)
What I am currently working on.

Monday, March 9, 2009

Blasted

My new video Blasted is now online!
A cool video effect of me getting blasted into the sky like a rocket!
First fire comes out of my feet and then...BAM I am basted away.
Watch out for Blasted 2 comming very soon.

Hope you like it



I got alot of new Ideas for new videos today so more videos should be coming up.

No comments:

Post a Comment