Welcome to the Video Effects Blog

Welcome to Video Effects Blog, where you can see what video effects I've been doing! Some in After Effects, and some in other programs.
You can find everything I do in After effects here, whether it is a video preview, sneak peak, or an update.
It does not matter if my work goes to YouTube. Everything is posted here. You will also find cool demos and, from time to time, some tips and randomness.


Click here to go back to fertogo.com

My Youtube Channel is: www.youtube.com/fertogo <--- Subscribe :)
What I am currently working on.

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Video/Blog To-do's

I decided to come up with a video and blog to do list.
Here it is:

Blog

  • Add a "permanent post" under header. --I have been wanting to do this for a long time! It is basicly a post (or something) that is always the first post no matter what. It is under the header.
  • If I can add the "permanent, under the header" post I would like to include what videos I'm working on and the percent of completion. Ex: Blasted 70% done...
  • Add this To-do list to the "permanent" post, and check when competed.
  • If the permanent post does not work I will add that to the sidebar :(
  • Improve the overall site layout.
Video

  • Blasted 2 (1 is already done)
  • Improve explosion in Blasted 2
  • New video with green screen.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So basically everything above would be included in this "permanent post" and I will be checking off or striking what I have done.
I currently do not know how to add this but I will try to get it...


Also,
I am going to be gone for the weekend so no videos or blog updates will be made :( but check back on Monday when I update this blog with my newest video "Blasted".

PS: Things might appear to look weird and I might be making a lot of Posts...this is because I now found a way to make the awesome "permanent post". Expect it to be completely done by tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment