Welcome to the Video Effects Blog

Welcome to Video Effects Blog, where you can see what video effects I've been doing! Some in After Effects, and some in other programs.
You can find everything I do in After effects here, whether it is a video preview, sneak peak, or an update.
It does not matter if my work goes to YouTube. Everything is posted here. You will also find cool demos and, from time to time, some tips and randomness.


Click here to go back to fertogo.com

My Youtube Channel is: www.youtube.com/fertogo <--- Subscribe :)
What I am currently working on.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Tripod and updates

I just got a new tripod today! (from ebay)
Now I can use it to record my self in front of my two new green screens so expect many green-screen based effects to come!
I am currently done with a mirror one in which my reflection does something else...(Will upload after I get a title for it) :)
And I am starting to work on a rocket one where I shoot myself up into the sky! Lets see how that turns out ;)
Any more ideas would be much appririated.

No comments:

Post a Comment