Welcome to the Video Effects Blog

Welcome to Video Effects Blog, where you can see what video effects I've been doing! Some in After Effects, and some in other programs.
You can find everything I do in After effects here, whether it is a video preview, sneak peak, or an update.
It does not matter if my work goes to YouTube. Everything is posted here. You will also find cool demos and, from time to time, some tips and randomness.


Click here to go back to fertogo.com

My Youtube Channel is: www.youtube.com/fertogo <--- Subscribe :)
What I am currently working on.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Magical

OK so I finally got a name for my new magic video (and series) (NO THAT'S NOT THE TOP SECRET ONE) ;)
Magical!
I am already done with the video I'm just adding some extra stuff like sound effects.
I decided not to include the second one because It was so bad! (It got deleted and I had to re-do it with no patience)

Magical (1) Should be uploaded soon on my Youtube and Revver and I will post it here.

More magical videos will be coming soon so keep checking back ;)

PS: I tried to edit the site layout, but due to my crappy HTML skills and my newness in Blogger I was unable to :( Maybe someday I'll get it and edit it.

BTW: If you havent already, please subscribe to my Youtube and Revver Accounts

No comments:

Post a Comment